Manually enter step count

Options
Hi - Is there a way to manually enter my step count? I have a pedometer that is not on the list of approved step counters. Thanks in advance. :D

Replies

• pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Does your pedometer tell you how many cals you have burned? if worse comes to worse you could add them in the walking section, but i dont know how you add steps as my jawbone just links up :) Sorry i couldnt be more help, but hopefully someone will pop by and let you know.
  • tjbtx
    tjbtx Posts: 3
    Options
    @eemerson - thank you for the awesome suggestion. Just set up an account and paired it to my account on My Fit.
  • MissMaryContrary
    MissMaryContrary Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm like a year plus late to this conversation...Awesome Suggestion eemmerson929! I would have never thought of that.
  • eonreed
    eonreed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm late too, but that is brilliant @eemmerson929! I was having a hard time enjoying my tracker because I couldn't link my steps. You saved the day! :) Thank you.
  • cb2manor
    cb2manor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @eemmerson929...thanks for this great tip! But, I still need help :( I already had a Fitbit account (lost that device last March) and have replaced it with a Samsung Gearfit2, which isn't compatible with MFP....When I log into my Fitbit account (from the downloaded app), the Dashboard allows me to track exercise, but not log an exercise...They also have an option to "Log Previous", and I could enter the date, time, duration & calories burned...but I'm not seeing how to get to it the way you suggest...any thoughts? Thanks!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    cb2manor wrote: »
    @eemmerson929...thanks for this great tip! But, I still need help :( I already had a Fitbit account (lost that device last March) and have replaced it with a Samsung Gearfit2, which isn't compatible with MFP....When I log into my Fitbit account (from the downloaded app), the Dashboard allows me to track exercise, but not log an exercise...They also have an option to "Log Previous", and I could enter the date, time, duration & calories burned...but I'm not seeing how to get to it the way you suggest...any thoughts? Thanks!

I think this part of his post still applies: "You can enter your steps manually on the web version of their site."