Zumba

Options
Where can I get it and how much is it? Also what do you think of it? Thanks

Replies

• pricetm83
    pricetm83 Posts: 49
    Options
    I just started a Zumba class, but usually you have to join the gym that offers it.
  • pmccormick7
    Options
    I just started zumba and I love it.... I go to our local gym and it is $5.00 a class, I go three days a week. I hope you check it out.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love it. You can order DVD's on Amazon.com. Look under Zumba or dance exercise. There is quite a cost difference.
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Seriously just walked in from my first class and was about to add it in. I thought it was fun - and a great workout.
  • ygar85
    ygar85 Posts: 1
    Options
    I take Zumba classes and I love it. I wouldn't work out any other way.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Got Zumba Wii for my birthday. I love it! Hastings for $40.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I got mine from zumba.com about a year ago. Comes with 5 dvds,2 toning sticks and a guide book. All for around 80 bucks
  • lindahavard
    Options
    if you have a wii or a playstaion they have the game .I am getting the game when my playstaion gets back. Let ya know how it gose
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have the old one and the new one. The new one I just got was $90ish & free shipping on amazon. I've been using it for almost a year now and have lost 20#. I've not ever been a dedicated exerciser...but this I'm not tired of yet. --also, I'm not very coordinated, so I like doing this at home so no one has to see me :) I have gotten sooooo much better (I think) than the first few weeks:) Hope you try it and love it!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just went to my first class on Tuesday. It was wonderful! I loved it. So much fun. I do it at my church. You can look into some of the churches in your area and see if they offer it. I pay $20 for 5 classes.

If you go to www.amazon.com you can look for some Zumba dvd's. I actually wouldn't mind owning one myself =)
  • rachaelfraley
    Options
    I bought zumba for the wii. It's just as much work out as a class, and you only have to pay for it once... :)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to try zumba also they have classes at the gym for $5 a class or you can get the dvd online also want to try the game for wii
  • catemma1
    catemma1 Posts: 3
    Options
    ZUMBA IS THE BEST! I TEACH IT AT MSU. ITS THE BEST WORKOUT OUT THERE! iF YOU GO TO ZUMBA.COM IT WILL TELL YOU WHERE A LOCAL TEACHER IS.
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm going to do a class, but when I get my wii situated,I'm getting it on that.