P90X

Options
I'm curious - with all of the new programs out there, does anyone do P90X anymore? I am thinking about restarting it as I've let myself go and I need to lose a bunch of weight before the end of summer. (I have a couple of endurance events I want to do)

I did a search, but did not see anything suggesting that anyone was about to start a round.

Replies

• louise13dunstan
    louise13dunstan Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have it but replaced it with P90X3. It's a better choice for me due to 30min workouts and find the commentary better
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I love P90X. I did it about 5 years ago. I need to work up to it again. I definitely would like to start it up again in the fall. Maybe I'll set up a challenge. As of now, I am doing lower impact workouts to get me out of the 200 weight range. Not as strong as I was but definitely wanna get back there again.
  • Papajin68
    Papajin68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Another vote here for P90X3 instead. Works way better for me.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting in the beginning of June since my brother in law gave me his copy at Christmas. I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme to kind of prep a little for it. I know someone on my feed is doing it right now so there are still some people out there.