here's my story. looking for accountability partners.

Options
My names chelseeuh. I'm roughly 210lbs and 5'4. I want to lose weight. Simple as that. I have little motivation and no one to help keep me motivated. I want this so bad but I always fall off the wagon. The love of my life is gone for 6 months but I get to see him in 34 days. I want to start looking my best for him and in 7 months we get married. I want to look beautiful. I don't want to be a fat slob in a wedding dress.

Replies

• purrpurplemeow83
    purrpurplemeow83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I understand falling out the wagon. I did that this wk. What I do is read success stories. Rewiegh my self. Write down a list why I want to lose wieght. Look back at my journal to see where I have been, how much wieght I have lost and remind myself that I can always start new tomorrow. The first day back on the wagon, I force my self to wear jeans, drink alot of water and eat lite. I hope this helps. There is always tomorrow. It's ok if u fall, u just have to get back up. U can do! :)
  • AspiringAerialist
    AspiringAerialist Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for accountability friends! :)
  • anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & mesaage me whenever, whatever you need, Ive been there and am still doing that (loosing weight I mean). :)
  • brendaeischvansambeek
    Options
    I was you a year ago. I needed to find a way to be accountable . I was good at making excuses! I joined a weightloss clinic for awhile. I learned a lot, the weight came off, and I didn't celebrate it by eating. I found other ways to celebrate. I'm now doing big on my own and don't let myself make excuses anymore. You can do it!
  • lucianbeauty
    lucianbeauty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is the story of my life. I start, but cant finish!!!