Down 75lbs first time around! - Pictures!

Options
lisschelsea
lisschelsea Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
Ggyyyuufdtyjhvg

Replies

• jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's still a great accomplishment! I've added you on instagram and can't wait to see your progress!
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello lisschelsea, At the moment my math places your weight at 300, but you know what to do and how to do it to lose weight until you get to 265. Don't treat that as an accomplishment this time. It's just a number, and as far as your health is concerned it's too big of a number. I get promotional email from the Washington Post inviting me to read some of their journalism as a free peek. Today's 2 articles were about the rising death rate of white women in their 30's, 40's, and 50's. If you don't want to become that statistic, get your weight down with us and keep it down by staying with us. And, please, hold me to that same standard.

Wow. Just, wow. How very rude you are. "Don't treat that as an accomplishment"? Any weight loss is an accomplishment! The decision to change your life to better yourself is an accomplishment! How dare you come on here and tout your 'holier than thou' BS. Instead of raising her up and encouraging her to continue down her path of health, you want to come here, put down her accomplishment, and wave a mortality rate comment around as if to use it as some kind of highly inappropriate scare tactic. I can only hope that one day someone treats your accomplishments with the same amount of cold indifference and callous disregard that you have shown the original poster.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello lisschelsea, At the moment my math places your weight at 300, but you know what to do and how to do it to lose weight until you get to 265. Don't treat that as an accomplishment this time. It's just a number, and as far as your health is concerned it's too big of a number. I get promotional email from the Washington Post inviting me to read some of their journalism as a free peek. Today's 2 articles were about the rising death rate of white women in their 30's, 40's, and 50's. If you don't want to become that statistic, get your weight down with us and keep it down by staying with us. And, please, hold me to that same standard.

Who died and made this guy king of accomplishments??

Congratulation keep it up
    if you're loosing, you're winning.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job! Keep doing what you're doing! This is a huge accomplishment and a great inspiration for others like myself who've started with having a lot to lose. Don't let anyone bring your worth down.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    75 pounds lost! Amazing dedication and hard work! I wish I could see those pictures but I understand why you took them down. Please, don't ever let ANYBODY make you feel like you or your accomplishments are less than amazing. The less than nice post came from a man in his 50's who weighed over 250 pounds in january. He may have regrets on how his life has turned out. Keep doing what your doing! Your an inspiration
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    75 pounds loss is awesome - you are an inspiration :)
  • AugustHorizons
    AugustHorizons Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing amount of weight to lose - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're so much stronger than that guy ever will be. You're such an inspiration to others who are on the same journey :)
  • ravengal180
    ravengal180 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work!

And, that Washington Post Article? Had nothing to do with obesity. It's an engrossing article, but not relevant to your success.
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think the OP deleted her account.... :(
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't believe someone would give such a rude comment. I wish I could have seen the OPs original post but it's not showing anymore. This is suppose to be a site of encouragement! Most people on this site have low self esteem and self confidence, and rude comments are not welcomed. I've been on this site for a while and have never seen something like this happen. I'm just very disappointed. OP, 75 pounds is amazing. You are amazing. Please don't give up and leave this behind.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!