big brother

Options
boomboom011
boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
anyone out there a bb fan? i cant wait for it to start!!!!!

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OH MY>>>>I AM!! I LOVE BIG BROTHER! Just a week or so!!
  • tkay72
    tkay72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also can not wait for it to start.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    im busting at the seams! i need to remember to call my cable company so i can have showtime after dark!

i miss Jeff and Jordan! He was so cute!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Giddy up! I am stoked for BB to start!!! Hoping there is some fun drama this season! :-p
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for it to start!! 7/7!
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Here....jumping up and down waving my hand frantically!! :happy: It's starting soon and I'm so happy!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Its my mom and my guilty pleasure. We always watch it together. Last year I was getting Showtime for free so was able to watch BB After Dark, it was kind of cool to see but half the time they weren't doing anything! haha I didn't know when it was starting exactly so glad I checked this out!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love BB but am too addicted and stay up watching the after dark waaaaaayyyyyy too late!!!! Its very addictive and not good for me when I have school in the morning lol : )
    But still excited to see who the new cast will be!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I didn't even think, duh! It's summer that means big brother! Last year I somewhat got my boyfriend into it, so I will have to try harder this year! I got him into Project Runway, he won't admit it though. So it starts on July 7th? I'm putting that into my planner asap!

I have to say I usually love the dumb meat head like guys [so stereotypcial I know], like Jesse. Or the guy that got his hand caught in the box while money was flying around. The one thing for me is that a lot of them blend together for me now!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i get 0 sleep during BB season! i am very addicted! it gets really bad at the end when they arent doing a damn thing! i just sit and watch like a stalker!
    its kinda sick if you think about it but i cant help it.

P.S. im kinda into the nerds! but Jeff is an exception to that rule!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am!