not new, But could use some friends

Options
Hey everyone! How all is well. I've been on MFP for a few years off and on. But this is the longest and most progress I've made. Down 35 pounds which is about halfway. Just looking for some people who are going through the same struggles I am to help support and motivate myself and them

Replies

• rachel_sonbig
    rachel_sonbig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around three stone so encouragement would be great! I'm new to this was recommended it by a friend. Add me rachel_sonbig
  • dr4jesuskc
    dr4jesuskc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added both of you. It's so much better with some encouragement from friends. 40 lbs to go. Looking for accountability and encouragement.
  • lillymae200
    lillymae200 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well I am new here... Congratulations on your 35lbs down.. I hope I can say that before too long myself... I just started this today . the only thing that is hard for me is drinking all this water lol.. I could use a friend on here as well .. :)
  • IndiHannahJJ
    IndiHannahJJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the progress so far, that's amazing! I could use a motivator like you, feel free to add me :)
  • duckpuddle
    duckpuddle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im also not new at this but could use some friends for accountabilities sake, and maybe some veggie recipes that dont make me feel like a bunny ;p