RAW Vegan Cleanse...Any ideas?

Options
Amber824
Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
I would love to do a RAW vegan cleanse without having to buy a product. Does anyone have any tips?

THANKS!!!! :happy:

Replies

• mickie_on_my_way
    mickie_on_my_way Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The Raw Divas...They have a free 7 day detox that I really enjoyed several years ago (after the first day's fast, LOL).

www.therawdivas.com
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Is this for your hair?
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You may want to check out www.juicefeasting.com. It is a juicing cleanse...mostly green juices. I did it for 21 days a few years ago (I only planned to do it for 7 days, but felt so good, I did it longer). They call it a juice "feast" and not a "fast" because you should be getting 1200 calories a day from the 4 - 6 quarts of juices (did you know you can juice a sweet potato?)

I've also heard good things about the Master Cleanse as well. I've made the drink and incorporated it into my juice feast, but did not do a specific Master Cleanse.

I agree you don't need to buy specific cleansing products.
  • mommy3brats
    Options
    Try www.rawissexy.com. (also on facebook). It's my cousin's daughter's website and she does a fantastic job! There are a ton of recipes and ideas, She does a green juice cleanse every so often and posts everything about it.
  • Amber824
    Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not for my hair, just a detox.
  • finafilms
    finafilms Posts: 40
    Options
    bump
  • urbanhomesteader
    Options
    I'm currently on day 5 of 14 of a vegan cleanse. I found it on a great blog called "plate & simple". It's not raw, but its fabulous! I feel radiant and its only day 5! :)
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump for later