My 300 lb Journey

Options
Today is day 1 of the rest of my life and I am ready to share my challenges and triumphs. It is going to be a rough road so hoping that I can rely on the support & community here.

Replies

• tml02200
    tml02200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You and me both. I have been struggling for a long time. And im finally ready to get things done and feel myself again. :)
  • Naboo325
    Naboo325 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love it! Welcome aboard! You can rely on us for sure, I love the community here! Some days I may not post, but my friends do, and comment among each other and its good to be surrounded by folks who are walking along side you on the journey.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Stay positive! You can do it!
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am here for you too, hang tough and go for it! :)
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! There is so much support on this site. It will be a long journey but you can not get discouraged. You can do this!!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love how you worded that this was a "journey" because that is exactly what it is! Along the way you will have successes and failures. Just stay positive and focused. If you have a bad day and make poor choices that's ok, move on and get yourself back on track the very next day. Good luck to you, you will get there in time, don't ever give up on your goals!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me!
  • mirandalouise2014
    mirandalouise2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Two weeks down for me, and so far the eating healthy part is getting easier. The working out part is still tough, but 'you don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great'.
    Goodluck! And push through it
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 of the rest of my life and I am ready to share my challenges and triumphs. It is going to be a rough road so hoping that I can rely on the support & community here.

Every journey starts somewhere! You're ahead just by taking the first step! If you (or anyone else!) need support, add me as a friend!
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey Mindy..glad you are taking the first step..count that as a win..and count all your little wins each day..before you know it..the path will get easier..I wish you the very best!
  • IndiHannahJJ
    IndiHannahJJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The community here is so welcoming I'm sure you can do it! Add me as a friend and we can support each other!
  • pattykiser7
    pattykiser7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    12 days in and 3.6 lbs down! Second time around doing this. good luck to all Add me as a friend too!
  • Knapp417
    Knapp417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    19 days, and 7 lbs down. First timer doing this. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • Tamaralee89
    Tamaralee89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started my 300lb journey and I'm beyond determined to hit my goals! So ladies and gents feel free to add me sometimes I'm funny and sometimes I'm asleep.
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You can do this darling. Just one dsy at a time!!
  • gramos2983
    gramos2983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Jenn_M013
    Jenn_M013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! If I can, I promise you that anyone can.
    I started 45 days ago when I weighed myself and saw the dreaded 3 as the first number. I was eating out every day for lunch and usually every other night at least. I was chugging Dr. Pepper like it was my lifeline. I finally decided that enough was enough.
    I've been forcing myself to prep all my meals, weigh and measure everything I eat, and stick to my daily calorie goal no matter what. I'm eating more veggies, fruits, and whole grains in the last 45 days than I have in the last year, lol! I allow myself one fast food meal every 2 weeks, but I order the kid's portion, nothing fried, and water instead of soda.
    I still get my Dr. Pepper, but now it's 1 8 oz serving with dinner and no more. I started off only able to walk 1/2 mile after work, and now I'm doing 1/2 mile during lunch and 2 miles after work. I've even added a 1 hr boot camp class once a week!
    I'm down 22 lbs and the difference in how I feel and how my clothes fit has me in shock! I'm rooting for you. :)
  • ceri720
    ceri720 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it - one day at a time. Many years ago I started at 305 so I do know. Always here for support. It is an AMAZING journey and your body will reward you for it! Hugs!!