I urgently need to loose back fat and arms and I want a thigh gap
Please help

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I urgently need to loose back fat and arms and I want a thigh gap
    Please help

Eat at a calorie deficit, educate yourself, and wait for results.
  • heavy_heavy_lowlow
    heavy_heavy_lowlow Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    cut back on calorie intake. eat veggies and fruit which everyone else will tell u soon. and cardio helped me alot with losing back fat and arm fat and some lifting, not much. u can do elliptical training and like i said cardio like treadmill and incline and leg press to lose weight on thighs. not sure if it will produce a gap tho lol.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and an understanding that the "thigh gap" is a natural phenomenon that occurs as the result of the genetic hip bone structure. There are plenty of people who will never have a thigh gap because they don't have the bone structure for it.
  • DanSTL82
    DanSTL82 Posts: 156 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You cannot target specific areas for fat loss. That is, your body will lose fat in whatever places in whatever order your genetics determine. Maybe you gain weight in your butt or arms faster than in other places; that means those will be the slowest to go when you lose weight, no matter what exercises you do. All you can do is lose the weight and keep losing it until those areas don't have fat anymore.

Download the MFP app if you haven't already, set the tracker for you to lose 1 lb a week or 2 lb per week, and start logging your food. If you stay under your goal every day, you will lose weight.