Weight Loss

Options
Hello. Im new here. Trying to lose weight. I have a tendency of caving in on foods that are not good for me. I need good motivation. :)

Replies

• IndiHannahJJ
    IndiHannahJJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! Sometimes they're hard to resist. Feel free to add me. :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to weigh and measure your food, log everything, and allow yourself to have your favorite foods by fitting them into your calories for the day. You don't have to stop eating the foods you crave, you just have to be smart about it. I eat chocolate almost every day and I don't regret a bit of it. Over the weekend I went out for my husband's birthday and had chili and pizza and a couple of drinks. It was delicious and I was still down almost a pound by the end of the weekend.
  • lowderglenna
    lowderglenna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replying. I'm so discouraged right now. I'm trying to stay positive and eat better and get some walking in when I can. I appreciate all the help I can get.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im new here. Trying to lose weight. I have a tendency of caving in on foods that are not good for me. I need good motivation. :)

I am to new here, Started my calorie diet my managing with calculating its hard in initial stage i hope it will be passable soon in weight loss journey in my small research eating healthy food + calculate calorie will give good results.
  • lowderglenna
    Options
    Hopefully we can all reach and keep our goals in our weight loss journey. Stay positive!
  • cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Well you have come to right place! It can be tough, I know, but if you have the power and will to lay off and start exercising, you can get that weight off! Good luck!
  • lowderglenna
    Options
    Thank you Cadpro78.