Proud of myself

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
Date night with the hubs= splurging for dessert. I did go over my calories a little..but it could have been MUCH worse! I was good about my dinner portion....using MFP I sifted through the nutrition info finding the lowest calorie entree i could.. then I asked the waiter for a box when he brought me my food.,that way i made sure to not eat more than half of my meal.cutting those calories in half :-). and I also requested that he remove the extra breadsticks from the table as they were too tempting :-) That is the first for me.. I don't usually have that much control when going out to eat :-) the thing that put me over my calories was dessert.. we don't usually get dessert on our date nights, but in a sweet and romantic gesture, my hubby offered to share a piece of cake with me :-) how could I resist that????

Replies

• BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hurray!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you. We all need that little romantic moment and i don't blame you for sharing the cake.....at least you didn't have a whole piece yourself.

Bev
  • LaDawn74
    LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :)
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great willpower. I have 3 nights out over the next week. I will try to be as strong!
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    Good job! Even though you went a little over your cal count it's the little changes you made that show your really leadong a healthier lifestyle. Keep up the will power!
  • rgprn
    rgprn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing the right things. Congratulations!