Garmin connect of course...
  • spankmonkeycfc
    spankmonkeycfc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mo_magic if you want to add me, steps, cycling, running my thing
  • singing13
    singing13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Requests sent! kbaker13. Everyone I know has a Fitbit, so I'm glad to find other people to get connected to! :)
  • bigdazfaefife
    bigdazfaefife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys
    Does anyone have an issue with all their Garmin Connect activities being logged/synched twice on my fitness pal?
    Its really annoying and if i don't forget to delete one of them then my calorie burn is skewed
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll add you! Everyone else is welcome to add me as well. rakowskidp there as well as here.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys
    Does anyone have an issue with all their Garmin Connect activities being logged/synched twice on my fitness pal?
    Its really annoying and if i don't forget to delete one of them then my calorie burn is skewed

I always go to Garmin Connect on the web and sync to Myfitnesspal, and everything looks as it should. I've noticed that there's significant lag in syncing activities and potentially skewed burn results unless I do it manually from Connect.
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Do you sync to runkeeper from garmin connect, as well as from runkeeper to mfp? Or, any other service?

I've found I have to really control how I set up syncs, ie, I can't sync from MFP to strava, as I already sync from gc to strava. If I double them, I get double activities. Same thing happened when I did that with RK.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

I sync directly from GC to MFP - I don't use strava or runkeeper or anything else. And I sometimes get double synced, too.
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I added a few of you, I couldn't find everyone though. I'm Katerbels on there if you'd like to add me as well, I don't have many connections!
  • Tracer357
    Tracer357 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So great to find people that use Garmin connect! What device do you all have? I'm using vivo smart
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivosmart HR, I absolutely love it!
  • Frenchyken89
    Frenchyken89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivoactive. My u/n is coleson. I have no friends on there, everyone I know has a fitbit. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • 247pancakes
    247pancakes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request on Garmin (doctorwho50)