The New Guy

Options
Hi, everyone!

As you probably guessed, I'm new here. Just joined on Wednesday. And I'd just like to say that so far I really like it. I've spent the better part of the last couple days reading discussions in the forum and the blogs and it's very uplifting and encouraging. It really makes me feel that this time I can actually do it, I can drop these unwanted pounds.

I've tried diet after diet, pill after pill and even went so far as to trying to starve myself to drop the weight. And needless to say, none of that has worked. But since I've joined I've been logging everything I eat and it's making the process of just eating better and being more active that much easier.

So, I say all this to say that I'm happy to be a part of this community and I look forward to dropping pounds with all of you!

Replies

• VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so encouraging and uplifting!!! It motivates you to want to be the best YOU, you can be!! You can do it!! God bless and Welcome aboard!! :D
  • 2legit2qwit
    Options
    I'm new too...just joined within the past week. It's definitely super exciting how positive and supportive everyone has been here!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have never stuck to anything as long as I have this. So you can totally do this! I love this program I have seen results already and its only been a month and a few weeks. Good luck to you! Keep it up :D Add me if you would like.