Day one of the plan

Options
:) hi everyone! It's day one and I have 125 lbs to lose!!! I think I can be good for 2-3 weeks then it'll be a struggle! Hats sad is I've lost many of these pounds a few years ago so I feel badly about it! I'll still try!!

Replies

• KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 150+ to lose. I'm in week 4. It does get hard after a few weeks. Good luck!!
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have lost and put on the same 70-80lbs 3 times now, so I know how you feel.. Gotta do it ALL OVER.... AGAIN! Lol I don't know why we put ourselves through it but the one thing we CAN tell ourselves is that we have done it before, so we know we can do it again!
  • drwilseyjr
    drwilseyjr Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Think of it as day one of your new life. If you want to lose it and keep it off, you have to change your life, not follow a timed plan.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    My tip would be to stop going on and off, and create a plan that you can imagine NOT to be a struggle 2-3 weeks from now.
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    By the time you finish your third week, it'll be habit. ;)
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting (again)!!! You can absolutely do this and yes, the first 2-3 weeks are tough. But haha, I don't think it gets any easier after that. It's tough. Some days, it's easy. Some days, it's harder. My little mantra is to just keep swimming. Or "fake it till ya make it" - meaning, on days where i don't want to track and feel like eating everything, I still track. I don't rely on motivation to track, I just track. Think of this as a long, long journey and celebrate every ounce and pound lost. It may take you 2-3 years- but you can do this!