6lb Weight loss in first week!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone
I have never been on a diet in my life but need to lose a stone to fit into a bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding. I downloaded this app and reduced calorie intake to 1200 daily and have list 6lb in first week!!! Frim 10St to 9, 7. It really is simple watch calories and exercise more.

Replies

• chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That's good, make sure you stick with it for the long haul though because this rate of loss will slow down to about 1 to 2 lbs a week.

When it does slow please don't get discouraged and quick, this is a permanent lifestyle change.

If you ever think 1200 is too low as well don't be afraid to eat at a smaller deficit to lose slower.
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The rate will probably slow but ever pound is worth it! :) Can't wait to see the rest of your progress!
  • kbatman777
    kbatman777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Super congrats. I am 4 days into Insanity Max 30 and a new diet. It is absolutely crushing, but in 4 lbs I have dropped 7 lbs from 232 to 225. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!