• lorilynn_70
    lorilynn_70 Posts: 21 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I weigh once a month
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Every day, but I mainly posted on this thread to say OP, I love your profile pic! So cute.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was weighing every 3-4 days.. I told myself on Sunday it would only be Sundays so I don't start to get too obsessed with the scales.. but it's hard to get it off your mind when you're so enthusiastic about what you're doing!
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Once a week. It gives me something to look forward too and I get to see my progress on a weekly bases.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Daily to learn what impacts my weight gain, how it impacts, and see a motivational trend. Whether to kick it up a notch or beam proudly at my accomplishments.
  • JButlerEagle
    JButlerEagle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've settled on twice a week. I rather think of the mid-week weighing as a progress report to see if heading in the right direction for the end of week weigh-in. Makes it over all less stressful.
  • pachyfish746
    pachyfish746 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After 6 days couldn't bear the suspense any longer, so weighed. Had planned on once weekly anyway. Boy, was I surprised in a very disappointed kinda way. I've lost Nothing! And I've been so diligent and trying so hard! Very discouraged right now.
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Every couple of days (like to see if I have lost anything), but official day is a Thursday