Stop Your Sweet Cravings With Grapefruit Oil

Options
**Written based on my experience with it!**

If you have a craving for sweets there is an easy natural way to curb it without ingesting anyting, now do not laugh, I am DEAD serious...

Grapefruit is known as a "dieter's friend" and is recommended for treating eating disorders and obesity issues. The bright, crisp aroma of this essential oil energizes and uplifts your spirit. The vapors stimulate neurotransmitters that produce feelings of euphoria. The layers of scent you experience from grapefruit oil can’t help but make you smile. It’s an oil packed with vitality and zing, which makes it ideal for treating feelings of stress and fatigue, while its cleansing ability is perfect for treating oily, congested skin. It is inexpensive to buy and grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil blends well with frankincense, geranium and bergamot to do a lot more then just curve cravings!

HOW TO USE GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL TO CURB CRAVINGS:

Dispense 1-3 drops of Grapefruit into the palm of your hand. Make sure to use buy 100% NATURAL certified organic oil from the rind of the fruit because pesticides adhere to your skin and are not easily washed off. There are many cheap chemical copies of essential oils available, but these are not recommended for therapeutic use. For best results always use ethically wide crafted or pure, organic essential oils that are pesticide free (sold at most health food store, amazon.com and other websites)

Rub the palms of your hands together vigorously, cup your hands together and slowly inhale the Grapefruit aroma. You can easily adjust the intensity of the aroma by increasing or decreasing the distance between your hands and nose.
Breathe in the aromatic scent of the oil 5-20 minutes before eating. Be sure to drink an 8 ounce glass of water of pure fresh water after inhalation of the oils.

Blending it with wild crafted Patchouli essential oil can enhance Grapefruit's effect as a natural appetite suppressant.
Use these same instructions to control sweet cravings with that as well.

Grapefruit is also recommended for enhancing one's self esteem and definitely gives you an added sense of "I can do it" power! I've used it to help diminish my cravings, but also helped improve my digestion and it has been said that it can help with metabolism.

Other Things you can do with grapefruit oil: read more! http://justweighinginandmovingon.blogspot.com/2011/06/stop-your-sweet-cravings-with.html

Replies

• Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Very interesting - maybe this can help me! Thanks for sharing!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow. I may have to try that. Thanks for sharing that one. :)
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will have to try that. I assume I could get this at my local Whole Foods.
  • treadingpurple
    Options
    I wish I could try that, but i can't have any form of grapefruit with my seizure medicine, because they interact badly. Bummer.
  • lily4u2
    lily4u2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Veeerrrry interesting!! Looks like its off to the Health store on Monday for me...............
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Thanks, I will have to try that. I assume I could get this at my local Whole Foods.

Should be able to,, just make sure it is 100% natural oil and you are good. It is fairly easy to find and cheap!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I wish I could try that, but i can't have any form of grapefruit with my seizure medicine, because they interact badly. Bummer.

Well darn! I will see if i can research other ideas for you
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I bought some, it smells really good. Hope it works. My cat does not seem to like it, maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. :yawn:
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I bought some, it smells really good. Hope it works. My cat does not seem to like it, maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. :yawn:

awesome! my cats hate it too haha Send me a message and let me know how it works for you!