110 lbs lost (and counting!)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• stuiedaman
    Options
    I have noticed in women, moreso than guys, tend to lose a LOT of years as they lose weight. The pictures have about a 20 year difference! Congrats!
  • Loopyleanne
    Options
    WOW!!!! absolutely beautiful pics. you look like a different person! You look amazing and are a total inspiration to me. I have a lot to loose and its made me feel really disheartened but you are proof that if i put my mind to it i too can loose the weight no matter how much i have to loose. thank you so much for sharing and WELL DONE!!!!!!!
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!!!:)
  • HarpandWings
    Options
    That is fantastic, way to go!
  • blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    OMG! You're beautiful! Truly well done!
  • chryssa11
    chryssa11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful! I bet you feel great too! I just started a few days ago and lost 5 pounds. Need to lose over 50 to have knee surgery! Terry
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! you are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! you are gorgeous before and after! You can feel you know it in the 2nd pic! Keep up the good work!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats!!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow outstanding job You are beautiful in both pictures but the weight loss is amazing and it goes with the happiness in your eyes keep up the good work
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! U LOOK GREAT!! GREAT JOB:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes. I had lost hope, and you have renewed it. Thank you!
  • geoblue
    geoblue Posts: 19
    Options
    Fantastic! You go, girl!
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :)
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look terrific!
  • canam
    canam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome...Keep up the great work
  • chang10
    chang10 Posts: 6
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are my hero. That is amazing! You look fantastic, take a bow, good job and congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options
    omg, i knw u were gettin compliments the whole time at the wedding. great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!