New Quest Bar Flavor???

Options
joshperson195
joshperson195 Posts: 819 Member
edited April 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Quest Nutrition recently posted a picture on Twitter hinting towards a new flavor. Thoughts on what it might be?! gkd7xcblgvpu.png

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel??
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel??
    Makes sense. The salted caramel protein powder was somewhat recent

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah the salted caramel makes sense. Poor Quest. Probably not gonna try it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I'm actually guessing that it's an ice cream sandwich!

That is such a random guess haha. I don't think it would be, too similar to cookies n cream. I am guessing some type of salted caramel as well. Too bad quest bars taste weird now.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Bad.
  • sallygroundhog
    sallygroundhog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Enchilada? fingers crossed
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Black licorice!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing wet compressed sawdust that sat next to something tasty once back in the day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel??

Oooh, I'd try that! The protein powder is amazing!
  • lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Weird thing about Quest bars is that if you microwave them to a slight softness, they taste better. So if those of you betting on salted caramel are right, maybe it will taste like melted caramel chews.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    I'm guessing wet compressed sawdust that sat next to something tasty once back in the day.

don't forget the dash of artificial sweetener aftertaste to finish
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Whatever it is, I WANT IT.

I have a Quest problem. Haters gonna hate. ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    I don't think the announcement was particularly about a new flavor but of a "top secret lab". It sounds like they're looking for beta testers.

https://facebook.com/QuestNutrition/videos/vb.109793645727352/1156941077679265/?type=2&theater
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Lil' update: Quest released 3 "trial" flavors in the traditional Quest Bar form: Blueberry Muffin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Rocky Road. Additionally, they introduced a line of crunchy protein bars (in chocolate, cinnamon, PB chocolate, strawberry, and waffle flavors) and a new line of keto PB cups, updated protein chips and a line of keto chocolate bars.

Oh no they updated the chips? Hope they didn't ruin them like the bars...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lil' update: Quest released 3 "trial" flavors in the traditional Quest Bar form: Blueberry Muffin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Rocky Road. Additionally, they introduced a line of crunchy protein bars (in chocolate, cinnamon, PB chocolate, strawberry, and waffle flavors) and a new line of keto PB cups, updated protein chips and a line of keto chocolate bars.

None of them sound particularly appealing :(

I'm curious about the PB cups tho.. I've heard their current ones taste horrible, so haven't tried them. These could be a step up OR down.. I'd like to see the ingredients and macros

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the PB cups too. I'm trying to get more fats in. The other ones were pretty chalky.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Oh no they updated the chips? Hope they didn't ruin them like the bars...
    Imagine if they messed up the protein powder.

All of those flavors are pretty interesting. If only they were still decent.