Calling all women 5'10 and up

Options
I want to see success stories ...goals !!! Struggles ...I'm 5 '10 and when I first started out I was 240 am down to 182 .. my goal is 140ish ...so let's hear it all the beautiful tall ladies !!!!

Replies

• a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 6ft. I started at 192 with an initial goal of pre-registration weight of 170. Once I reached it I realized I could easily keep going. New goals shrunk by 10 lbs and each goal met til hitting 142! I'd never been this skinny before. Unfortunately I'm bottomed heavi(er) and became anorexic looking up top. So I scaled back and gained 5 lbs. I look healthier now yet I'm still flabby down below.

So although I've met my weight goal I need to get back with things to to tone and gain more muscle. I'm in a rut due to my work hours and no motivation to exercise. I need a kick in the butt!

Maybe we can motivate each other :)
  • mjk031169
    mjk031169 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI!

I am 5'10 as well. It is nice to hear from some tall ladies. All my friends are shorter and my goal weight has been historically close to their start weight! I lost weight on weight watchers but quit when they started their new program. I went from 167 to 142. This was my goal and I was happy there. Well, are we ever really happy?? I gave gained about 10 lbs and I joined Fitness Pal today for motivation and accountability.
  • deliz618
    deliz618 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just about 5'10" as well. My starting weight was 240 and I'm down to 227 now. My first goal is 199 and then down to 180 then we will see from there. I don't remember a time when I was less than 180 so I'll have to see how I look from there :)
    I log all of my intake every day and lately have been attempting to meal prep during the week. Feel free to add me!
  • emstewart95
    emstewart95 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey tall ladies!!! I'm 5''9 but I have always been the tall one... my friends are all teeny tiny compared. I started at around 178lbs (November) now I'm 148lbs... Wanting to lose a bit more fat and gain a little more muscle and then not gain it all back again!!!
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Heya. I'm 5'10" and started my journey at 162 lbs. I bulked up to 167 with weight training and a lot of chicken breasts, cut down to 154, bulked up to 173 in a slow bulk over a year and a half, and am now cutting again, slowly losing about 2 lbs a month. I'm currently at 163, and aiming for 154 again. I'm now about the same weight I was when I started, but thanks to weight training now I wear a size 8 instead of a size 12!