Meeting my goal

Options
Today's my first day. I set my goals high because enough is enough! Depression and anxiety over the last several years has taken a toll on my health and my quality-of-life losing both my parents in the last three years from brain tumors and now dealing with my husband being unfaithful. Life will deal you some pretty tough cards but it does mean you have to play them. I've got counseling scheduled and on a low dose of antidepressants but getting up getting out of bed and moving my body is the hardest thing I've had to do. I have 3000 more steps to meet my 10,000 steps go. It's day one and I'm gonna put my best foot forward and win back my life!

Replies

• Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and your inner strength just shines through! Day by day as you reach your goals the burdens will get less & less! You go! You've got this!
  • tbrooks197
    tbrooks197 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words.
  • JHawley277
    JHawley277 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it,one day at a time! I'm sorry for all that you're going through, it just shows how strong you are!!
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    May you find peace as you continue on your journey. You are in control of your destiny.
  • tbrooks197
    Options
    Thank you!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Hello neighbor. I don't have the words for the life or marital issues you've described, and I don't know anything about you other than a photo and a paragraph. There is, though nothing in that paragraph the other humans have not experienced, survived, overcome, and thrived after.

And as far as overcoming unfaithfulness, you are at a fork in the road and you will take it, but it's up to you to make it a best choice.
  • nicku782014
    nicku782014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Press on everyday just get up and go I was 300lbs when I started I'm down close to 65lbs don't quit....my saying is PRESS ON!!
  • tbrooks197
    Options
    Will do! Awesome job on the 65lbs. I'm feeling inspired!
  • nicku782014
    nicku782014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks I just made up my mind...and started walking logging my eating then later added the gym