Happy Happy Saturday!

Options
Good morning my sweet darlins. I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy weekend and say how proud I am of y'all. It seems like everyday I see logging milestones, progress, new friendships made, people loving and supporting each other, and goals shattered. Everyday you inspire me. And while you were gorgeous before you ever even started this journey, this new found confidence has made you ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I mean take my breath away, make my jaw drop stunning. And as you advance on this journey your warriors heart will just grow stronger, you will just get more confident, and even more stunningly gorgeous. I am so blessed to be your friend. This cowboy wouldn't trade all of Texas for you. I love you dearly. Have an amazing weekend and keep being the awesome you that is such an incredible gift to the world.
Love and Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• tsjoberg
    tsjoberg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very Sweet post and nice picture! Have a Great Weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    :heart: ty Ed, hope you have a great Saturday as well and that you are feeling much better :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :heart: ty Ed, hope you have a great Saturday as well and that you are feeling much better :flowerforyou:

Thanks baby. Feeling a little better. Smooches.
  • Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you, too, Ed! I hope you're feeling better. May you have an awesome day w/your kiddos. Take care of you & have a blessed day.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Good morning to you, too, Ed! I hope you're feeling better. May you have an awesome day w/your kiddos. Take care of you & have a blessed day.

Thank you my friend. :-) Have an awesome weekend!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks friend. Happy Saturday to you! :happy: Glad to hear you feeling a little better. Hope you start feeling better and better as the day goes. Enjoy your kids and have a fabulous weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Right back atcha, Cowboy! Hope you have a fantastic day! Smooches to you & the kiddos!
  • KLCisME
    KLCisME Posts: 19
    Options
    thanx Ed beautiful words as always :) *HUGS N SMOOCHES* :D xxxx
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ed,
    So glad you are feeling better my cowboy bud from Texas!! Keep paddling that mental kayak, or whatever is driving you to stay on this healthy path you have put us on:-) I am proud you have such faith in us, when there are days when we have no faith in ourselves. Love ya!!! This gal from Calif Annr
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm so grateful for your friendship, you are an awesome man!