Motivational buddies?

Options
Add me! This past year and a half has been very stressful and that being said ive gained it. Not only have i gained weight but i lost my confidence. I used to be on my fitness pal but i just recently had to make a new one ... New journey right? Pushing to lose 28lbs. Would love motivational buddies for support in my journey and yours!

Replies

• Shondell13
    Shondell13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi dayton :) I hope the rest of your year goes better I really really do. There are just so many things that have got in my way and tried to brake me down,but I know we can stand back up again with our heads held higher than ever together OK! Ive gained a little too much weight myself and I really want to lose it. I want my confidence back too and I know we can do it! I don't know how many times I have come back to myfitnesspal but I'm hoping this will be my last. you're right this is a new journey and together we can make it :) I'm not really sure how many pounds I'm looking to lose so for right know I'm aiming for 25lbs. I would love to be your new motivational buddy we all need at least one just to make our journey a lot more fun. good luck and lets do this girlfriend! super cute kid too :)
  • Shondell13
    Shondell13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    dayton can u add me plz I forgot how to add friends