Hiya from Hampshire in UK :)

Options
Hiya,

I joined this site a few days ago in support of my partner (Odessey) and I think I already count as a certified addict! We've both changed our diet for the better, both making more effort to excersise where we wouldnt've bothered before, so I'm really enjoying it and hoping that we will keep it up!

I love home cooking so I'm particularly interested in sharing low calorie recipes, anything thats tasty that doesn't leave us feeling guilty is a winner! :)

I have ALOT of weight to lose but so far I'm feeling very opimistic about it.

Any tips, support and friendship will be appreciated :)

Claire x

Replies

• shannaire
    shannaire Posts: 38
    Options
    Hiya I live in basildon Essex don't see many from uk lol hopefully we can support each other u can add me and we can share diet tips etc x
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm American but living in the UK (Windsor). Welcome and best wishes to both of you!
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm also from Hampshire (living in Germany now though), good to see that there are some others from where I come from :D

I also got a lot of weight to lose, going to be difficult but need all the support I can get. We could support each other along the way, seeing as we're technically "locals".

K x
  • BobsySpud
    BobsySpud Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire - I'm in the new Forest, and also addicted to this site!! I've been using it for 8weeks and have so far lost nearly a stone. I love the 'eating back your exercise calories' aspect of it - and that in itself has really given me the motivation to exercise. My head just says "if you want that little treat, you have to earn it first" - a completely new concept for me!! I was also inspired to start the C25K running program, having not run since my school days (over 25 years!!). I've just completed week 4 and loving every minute of it!!

Good Luck xxx
  • BigClaire88
    Options
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone, I really appreciate it :)

It's such a good motivation to hear of success stories so please keep them coming! :D
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Brit, living in America, hello!!!