Red Team?

Options
Are our West Coaster's up and about yet? :tongue:

How's everybody doing today?

I've been bad and had a bowl of pasta yesterday and today.
So I need my butt kicked really bad!!!! :explode:

Replies

• gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options

• WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i get my butt kicked every morning
    i do boot camp total body blast dvd

and i do firm fitness dvd in the evening:tongue:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options

KICK KICK KICK KICK:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How has the rest of your day been going?
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    LOL I so needed that!! :laugh:

Well, after going clothes shopping, it's taken my appitite away... so calorie problem solved for rest of the day. :sad:

I think I need to make a date with a dressing room with full length mirrors every week or so to keep me focused. :laugh:

I hope everyone else is having a better day than me! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Go Reds!! :heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Mine has been very stressful!!!! :sad: I am trying so hard not to binge right now it's not funny. I had three students cheat on the exam I gave yesterday and I spent from 1-8pm yesterday and again a couple hours this morning trying to get all parents involved contacted and sort out the real story of who copied off of whom. UGH! This is really testing my will power. But on the upside I am dealing with it better because I exercised this morning and got some stress out before dealing with it again this morning. I have lots of low cal and healthy snacks to fall back on like baby carrots to give me a good munchie alternative.
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm sick :sick: - I think I might be coming down with the fluish symptoms the kids at work have had for the past 2 weeks. Yuck. But, I did do 45 minutes of Tae Bo just not hardcore like I usually do. I'm hoping all my heavy breathing will expel this illness from my body LOL

Oooh. And I know too late for this week's weigh in, but I stepped on the scale this a.m. and I was down a full pound. Yay!

Do we have a challenge for this week yet?
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This West Coaster has been up for quite a while now. I feel like getting out of my office soon and going home. Yesterday and today, I climbed 11 flights of stairs (plus 4 flights of escalator) to return to my office after lunch. I will try to increase my stair climb each week by one floor. Maybe I'll sign up to do the annual stairclimb race in my office building in March. It's 69 flights of stairs, 1,311 total steps to the top.

Going 'round and 'round up the stairs made me dizzy. When I sat back down, it looked like my keyboard was moving in circles. And I was huffing and puffing. :tongue:
  • natashak
    Options
    hi red team, my mom bought me bR jeans a size smaller, my new goal, to fit into them my febuary 15th, lets hope i can actually lose something since I still am the same weight i dont think ill ever lose weight
  • waguchan
    Options
    Hi Natashak!
    Weight isn't the only measure of success. Sometimes when you are working out and eating right, you won't see the scale move right away, because you are building muscle and losing fat and muscle weighs more than fat. Your weight might not change, but you'll actually be smaller. So you should take your body measurements too, and not just use the scale as your only measure of success.

Hang in there! Don't get discouraged! It will happen! You'll be in those new bR jeans before you know it!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Where's the Red team today?

I did tae bo basic w/Billy Blanks and then turn right around and did 2 miles with Leslie WATP's.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

I didn't get to post yesterday as I was away for the day and too darn tired last night to check in:yawn: However, today I have done my 60 minutes on the treadmill, my stretching and some weight training. Would have loved to go snowshoeing but my sore back is giving me some problems:frown: Also, have taken in all my required water for the day. So, I guess I will rest my back and see if tomorrow it will feel better:smile:

Hope all are doing well:flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: GO RED TEAM GO:heart: Let's try and keep everyone motivated and full of team spirit:heart::heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I did a full 30 min on my recumbent bike for the first time ever! WooHoo! Hope to go to the gym while I am off on Monday. Might take in a water class or two and some weight training.

Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • waguchan
    Options
    Hi Red Team!

I did about 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer at the gym until I heard a loud speaker announcement that the day care was closed. I had to rush to get my kids checked out of the day care. I was bumbed out that I had to get my kids before I finished my planned 50 minutes of exercise. My kids didn't want to stop playing there either.

:happy: