Options

Replies

• angelofmusic1
    Options
    Work in a university.
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just finished a Bachelor's degree in mathematical sciences. Ive got a part time job as an accountant. I wanna go for a master's degree in mathematical finance and then work with analyzing risks and so on
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Im a student studying International Business (and Economics), but I work part time at my school (although I am taking the summer off), and my job is basically to set up for events.

I'm studying abroad next year, so will have to quit my job :( BUT I am planning on trying to get a short-term internship as well as tutoring English. :)

My dream job is to become a Capitalist Pig. :laugh:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    a Legal Assistant at the moment, have my BA in Criminal Justice and would like to be a cop/detective or works for the fed govt :)

Nice! Im going to school for the same thing!! Almost done with my Associates

I'm majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Spanish, Psychology, and Sociology. Maybe Computer Science as well, we'll see. Anyways, after that it's law school and then hopefully the FBI. Right now I work part time as an administrative assistant, but I'm getting ready to go back to work for the post office.

Hi! I was wondering how you are able to have more than two minors. Does it depend on the school, because I was going to have three due to being able to fulfill them through study abroad (languages). Thank you! :)
  • Arkay
    Arkay Posts: 10
    Options
    Trained as a Dentist. Now I'm a University teacher. Always been a professional tenor in classical music and I work for the judicial system. Originally in criminal justice as a magistrate, but now I sit on tribunals. No weight loss noted yet as I only joined 4 days ago (is that an excuse?) However, managed my calorie goals each day so far.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm a psychology student and currently work two part time jobs, one in a jewellery store and the other at Mrs Fields Cookies (yeah a quiet 7 hour shift surrounded by cookies, brownies and muffins 3 times a week is horrible!!!!)
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    English Teacher (16-19 yr olds) for 12 years until last year when my son was diagnosed with Aperger's and I left work to support him. Now a SAHM for the next year or two until he goes to College as he only goes to school for 2 hours a day at the moment. I also mark A2 English exams for a national exam board (for non UK friends, A2 exams are the tests students take when they are 18/19 and the grades they get determine whether they can get into University or not :smile: )

I'm now deciding if I really want to go back into teaching or if I should re-train as something else....
  • missymissanna
    missymissanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im a carer for adults with learning disabilities.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    I was an Executive Assistant then decided to change direction and now I am in my third year of studies to become a Chemical Dependency Counselor - I am entering my internship in September and then graduating next May. I am so completely and utterly dedicated and passionate about this work that I know I am on the right path. :flowerforyou:
  • RozeGod
    Options
    Learning Spanish is extremely valuable - I am in the addictions field and am going to learn Spanish for the helping professions.
  • RozeGod
    Options
    Cabbies are the BEST!!
  • SweetTayta
    SweetTayta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nurse (OB/Gyn Office)
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Nursing assistant graduating nursing school in September 2011:bigsmile:
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    US Army Officer
    Been doing a job I love since 1989
    Not quite ready to retire yet.
    But soon.
    Bruce
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a job. I've been a SAHM for 15 years. I have a BA, but no experience. My current life situation has changed and I need to work. Anyone hiring?
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    full time mum here till the kiddos are in school, used to work in customer services
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    I work in a warehouse for AAFES. I get to drive a fork lift. Yeay! lol
  • ALISCOTLAND
    Options
    I'm a farmer and a releif milker. I love my job!!
  • luvgod
    luvgod Posts: 3
    Options
    Tax Preparer
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Firefighter!