A Big Challenge Later Today

Options
fh1951
fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
Well, it is for me as far as my healthy lifestyle. My niece is getting married! OK, that's a happy occasion and it's all good - except for one thing... I have no control over the food being served. Yes but... I do have control over what - if anything- I put in my mouth. Wish me luck, and check my diary tonight if you are interested in seeing if I managed OK... I have some ideas on how to approach this but anyone else's input is welcomed!

Replies

• Ktrue92
    Ktrue92 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats to your niece! :-) enjoy yourself, but stick to your goals. You can do it! I don't have a lot of advice, but I do know that wedding cake is a huge downfall for me and my dieting friends.... Just ask yourself if the food you want is WORTH the calories.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the cake! Enjoy the wedding. Remember everything was catered, so it's not like you're going to hurt anyone's feelings!
    Have a wonderful day!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the cake! Enjoy the wedding. Remember everything was catered, so it's not like you're going to hurt anyone's feelings!
    Have a wonderful day!

i agree ! i live by the 80/20 rule , good 80% of the time 20% is my time, life is for living! enjoy the day :flowerforyou:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    best of luck today and congrats to your niece!! :bigsmile:
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and eat smaller portions of everything you want, but get back on track tomorrow! Enjoy and celebrate the occasion!
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can do it I know you can. Stay strong.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    I agree, Eat smaller portions and enjoy your Nieces wedding! Have fun!!:bigsmile:
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies! Some good advice, some encouragement, and some good common sense. Helps, thanks again...
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I agree with cherywhite, and avonchik have small portions of what you'd like. Do an extra workout to burn off the calories. Get right back on it tomorrow. Enjoy yourself-have lots of fun, dance the calories off. Congrats to your niece.