getting fustrated

Options
I have been eating clean for 10 days and working out and I have not lost 1 pound, Im so fustrated. I see here that your suppose to loose 1 pound a week and im loosing nothing.any words of encouragement? I'M feeling like defeated already lol

Replies

• smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Stick with it if you haven't lost after a full month you might need to lower your intake or do activity
  • KathyApplebaum
    KathyApplebaum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You may have lost fat but gained some water from working out. Like @smit7633 said, give it at least 4 weeks. If you haven't lost by then, take a serious look at your logging. Are you accurately logging every bite? Are you over-estimating your activity? Even small errors can add up to put you on the wrong side of the scale.
  • mataliaadavenport
    mataliaadavenport Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Like everyone said before, give it some time and keep working hard and it will show. Also, log honestly!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As others have said give it time and log accurately.

If you are eating back calories earned through exercise I would stop doing that and just try to keep your calorie intake at or below your MFP allowance.

I have found that the estimated calorie burn on MFP seems way too high and, as a rule of thumb, I generally divide the MFP estimate by two when logging.

I tend to eat packaged foods with calorie details I can scan using the MFP mobile app. This means that I have a very good record of what I am eating. I am not good with weighing stuff! - if you are making meals from scratch then get a decent set of scales to weigh stuff.

It took me quite a while to find what works for me.

Keep at it and the loss will come.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Are you eating clean or are you eating at a calorie deficit? Eating clean does not equal weight loss.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Indeed, you could quite easily consume a surplus of 'clean' food. Some people tend to get focused too much on so called clean eating and pay no attention to how much they're eating because they think if the food is 'clean', they can eat more of it because if food is good for you, then the more of it you eat the better, right?
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Take measurements of your waist and hips, neck and chest, legs and arms, as you may be gaining muscle but losing fat.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options