Protein world - slender blend

Options
So I've been struggling with my weight loss for a few weeks now and after reading so many reviews I caved and bought a tub of Slender Blend vanilla. I was just wondering if anyone had used it and what their thoughts were on it!

I don't mind negative reviews just want an honest outlook :)

Replies

• taylorwatson1
    taylorwatson1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried the whole slender blend package for a few weeks and if I'm honest I seemed to get stomach ache after each shake, I had them with water so did see a difference in my weight but stopped after a while as I felt rubbish all of the time.

Lots of my friends buy it regularly and really enjoy using the protein as well as the multivitamins etc, hope you enjoy :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm using them. I have one in the morning with water. The vanilla taste great. This product suppresses my appetite so I'm fine without snacking till lunch. Then I have another for dinner although not every night as I find I'm not hungry. It's been two weeks now and I'm 14 pounds down. Went from 217 to now 203. Looking to continue because I hate losing weight slowly and I just want quick results. I'm not saying you'd get the same results I did but at least I know for myself the product works. Also I exercise daily so I'm sure that helps too. Good luck on your journey hun xx
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I'm using them. I have one in the morning with water. The vanilla taste great. This product suppresses my appetite so I'm fine without snacking till lunch. Then I have another for dinner although not every night as I find I'm not hungry. It's been two weeks now and I'm 14 pounds down. Went from 217 to now 203. Looking to continue because I hate losing weight slowly and I just want quick results. I'm not saying you'd get the same results I did but at least I know for myself the product works. Also I exercise daily so I'm sure that helps too. Good luck on your journey hun xx

What do you intend to do once you reach your goal weight?

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »

What do you intend to do once you reach your goal weight?

Why does everyone ask this???? It doesn't matter what diet you're on people just love to throw that one in there lol.
    I plan to eat food like I do now. there are days when I didn't have a shake and I replace them with food of similar calories so I'm not a total idiot who is going to live on shakes her whole life. It doesn't matter how I'm losing my weight. What matters is that I have a plan once I've lost it.
  • amwanless12
    amwanless12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow! I'll let you all know how I get on! Hopefully I will have similar results to you mumbles, lol! X
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am starting this week on the vanilla - let me know how your getting on :)
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Why do people ask for reviews AFTER they buy stuff?
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'd look beyond the flashy label to see what is really in it. Develop a good enough relationship with your primary doctor to be able to ask about dietary supplements. Not all are benign.
  • jodie_sophia
    jodie_sophia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Did slender blend work for you?Xx