#who is it!!!! (TWD)

aimytye187
aimytye187 Posts: 98 Member
Season finally was CRAZY!!!! Who was assassinated by Neagan???? Thoughts... Feelings....???

Replies

• aimytye187
    aimytye187 Posts: 98 Member
    I think it Abraham... He's the only one that would "take it like a champ"... None of the girls would have gotten back up from the first hit... Rick is the main character so it's not him... Darrel was already on his death bed from getting shot... So I don't think he would have enough strength to get back up... Carl wouldn't have gotten back up... Eugene isn't a significant enough character to lose... But Glenn...... Idk I'm just hopeful that it's not him...
  • skinnyminime2012
    skinnyminime2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Negan tells his guys to "Pop out the kids other eye and feed it to his father if anyone moves" so we know it's not Carl or Rick. I don't think it would be one of the women either. For some reason I think it's Aaron. Just because he asked Rick to go. Rick didn't want him to but let him. It could be Glenn too but I really hope not!
  • mahammadtouseef
    mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
    I am watching the downloaded series. still not reached the finale. but I read somewhere as per the novel story it may be glenn. But it is hard to digest death of glenn; Darrel; rick; Carl. I hope it is not any of the above mentioned.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    hJArH9k.gif

This is the best thing on the internet to date.
  • oceangirl1976
    oceangirl1976 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm thinking its Eugene. He handed the "recipe" for the bullets to Rick. I really think his time has come.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    For the most part, all of the characters were lined up across from the RV, the only ones who were not in the straight line were Glenn and Eugene, who were at the ends. Every time Negan walked in front of one of the folks in line, you could see the RV behind him…the only time you wouldn’t see the RV was when he was in front of Eugene or Glenn…and you can’t see the RV behind him when he takes his swing…
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    I hope its glenn's bitchass