5'2" feeling discouraged (pics)

Options
At the end of February I was feeling frumpy and had gained 8lbs since in 2.5 months. So I started a 6wk boot camp class 3x's/wk at the local gym (I'm typically a runner but it's very cold in the winter here). I thought it'd be nice to switch up my routine as well, and now that it's warmer I've started running again (only a couple weeks in). Alas, I took b/a pics for this boot camp class and I just don't see results. It's discouraging to say the least.
Of course I'll be continuing my own routine now that the class is over and I'll keep at it to get where I want to be. Just, UGH! x1zxohq0mcu2.jpeg

Replies

• QueenE1803
    QueenE1803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For reference, I'm 5ft 2in. Cw: 134. first gw:125. Second gw:120
  • Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I see a difference... and you found a way to creatively keep yourself moving during cold months ~ that's awesome!! :+1:
  • WTealA
    WTealA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You really don't see a difference? I see a major difference, and for you there's nothing to be discouraged about. Pat yourself on the back, keep running, and get ready to buy some smaller clothes!
  • QueenE1803
    Options
    Thanks! It's definitely hard during the winter, especially when I'm not too fond of the gym/group exercise, lol. Though I did enjoy the class, certainly made me sweat, I just prefer to be outside doing my thang, lol.
  • QueenE1803
    Options
    WTealA wrote: »
    You really don't see a difference? I see a major difference, and for you there's nothing to be discouraged about. Pat yourself on the back, keep running, and get ready to buy some smaller clothes!

Awe, thank you! Means a lot! Gonna get my runnin shoes on as I type! Lol :)