New Start To Be Healthy Need a Friend

Options
FaithMash2016
FaithMash2016 Posts: 17 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi
I want to be happy and healthy again☺Have been struggling so here I am. Need to lose over 60 lbs. I am following Keto WOE. I have found success with low carb and intermittent fasting in the past. Then life happens ...so getting back to the basics. Sick of looking like a egg with legs

Replies

• chrisnurse77
    chrisnurse77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like .. Also starting on Keto/ low carb
  • missabbyb
    missabbyb Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I start keto tomorrow. Feel free to add me too!
  • dinoz2724
    dinoz2724 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have tried so many diets. I try to eat clean and count calories. It is the first time I have really been consistent with my weight loss. It works. Love MFP!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I could be a good motivation partner and give you exercise advice. Add me if you like
  • samoq123
    samoq123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started today! I've got about 70 to lose. 52/F/238 and very optimistic.
  • FaithMash2016
    FaithMash2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dinoz2724 wrote: »
    I have tried so many diets. I try to eat clean and count calories. It is the first time I have really been consistent with my weight loss. It works. Love MFP!
    Thanks for the encouragement :)
  • bethd2000
    bethd2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi hope you have good luck I have close to 100 lbs to loose so we'll be here with you for some time.
  • LovelyDenise70
    LovelyDenise70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Faith!
    I'm tired of looking like an egg with legs too :) I just started last week, with a goal to lose 60 lbs one allready lost 1 lb!
    I'm learning lots about food and starting bits of exercise :) I'm feeling a change in my energy allready! Add me as a friend if you like :) welcome and good luck!