just tried p90 out before starting it and it was easy!

Options
so i supposed to start p90 on monday i had some spare time this am and decdied to put it on and test it out and i actually found it relatively tame! i did the sweat 1-2 vid.

now i'm wondering whether i should commit 90 days to something that i find kinda easy or whether i should move right onto p90x?

Replies

• olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    You look like you could jump right into P90X! I would definitely give it a shot if you thought P90 was easy because it will only get easier!
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm currently doing P90X and absolutely love it! If you thought P90 was easy you should go for a challenge. :D
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    oh i just looked and you need a pull up bar/resistance bands - neither of which i have!
  • Levi6517
    Levi6517 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can substitute the resistant bands for dumb bells. But resistance bands at Walmart are just as cheap depending on which you get. I also do not have a pull up bar ... I have no where to put one in my apartment. But I think there are alternative things you can do. I know there is a pull up bar you can take apart and reassemble in the "As Sold On" TV isle in Walmart as well. I believe that was like $30 or something. It's relatively cheap compared to most and you can use it on any door jam that has a small edge on the top. Unfortunately none of mine do.
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    You can substitute the resistant bands for dumb bells. But resistance bands at Walmart are just as cheap depending on which you get. I also do not have a pull up bar ... I have no where to put one in my apartment. But I think there are alternative things you can do. I know there is a pull up bar you can take apart and reassemble in the "As Sold On" TV isle in Walmart as well. I believe that was like $30 or something. It's relatively cheap compared to most and you can use it on any door jam that has a small edge on the top. Unfortunately none of mine do.

aw man i wish we had a walmart, i'm in the uk though :( but its OK i put a plea out to my friends and one of them has one that she's gonna send me :)