Gaining weight

Options
Hi! My name is Sarah I am a proud mother of 4 children, (7 year old son, 5 year old daughter, 2 year old daughter and 6 month old daughter) and a proud wife of 3 years! I've struggled with being underweight since I was 15, (25 years old now) I'm 5'6 105 lbs with a goal of 125. I wish everyone great luck and success in reaching their goals! Good luck guys!

Replies

• RegEnaldinho
    RegEnaldinho Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too Sarah!
  • sme11dwards
    sme11dwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new the myfitnesspal and I have a similar desire. I would like to gain weight. It seems most in this site are trying to lose weight, so I'm happy I found someone also interested in gaining weight. I also have been small frame most of my life and even after having a baby. I am shapely, yet petite.

I am interested in gaining 10lbs within the next 2 months. So maybe we can support one another in this journey and add others who may be interested in gaining weight as well.
  • sme11dwards
    sme11dwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Some of he things I notice are that it's difficult to consume the necessary calories. Or even it seems I eat all day and still gain nothing. So that's why I decided to track my calories.

I have started drinking ensure and notice that is helping. I also eat a lot of nuts for protein & calories. I also forgot to mention I recently decided to cut out meat. So that makes my journey a little more difficult but I am sure I can do it. I lost quite few pounds earlier this year due to stress, but I have been able to pick them back up and now I'm my normal weight. I would like to get to 125 as well.

Any suggestion on high calorie food meals?

Just a suggestion, for breakfast I had a store brand (fresh bake) banana nut muffin (450 calories) Ensure Plus (350 calories) and chobani yogurt (130 calories) TOTAL 930 calories for breakfast.

Now it's time for lunch ... ( also I will try to check in once per week to see if anyone new has been added to the group.
  • LeoZandi
    LeoZandi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cool! :wink: