Lose the Baby Weight

Options
rfrancis06
rfrancis06 Posts: 4 Member
I lost the weight after my first, easy peasy, but I also muscle and was much more flabby than before. With my second, I had a killer metabolism and barely gained... Until he was born. My metabolism stopped and kept eating! So now my goal is to get down to my pre-prego weight AND size... Then go from there. ☺ Anybody else in this boat?

Replies

• agentwanderer
    agentwanderer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am! Before my 6 month old was born I used to run and rollerskate daily and now I'm like a bump on a log with 100 extra lbs.
  • rfrancis06
    Options
    Haha! Yep. That's exactly how I feel. Today a did my Pilates video for the first time in, well, I don't want to talk about it.
  • emilyswilfong
    emilyswilfong Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old. And I can't seem to lose any weight! I was only 7 pounds up from pre-baby at 2 weeks pp, but I've gained 5 lb since then.
  • rfrancis06
    Options
    I only gained 15 with my last, and lost about 10 right away. Since then I've gained another 10! My boy's 10 months!
  • MCroney14
    MCroney14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in, I am 3 weeks pp so I'm starting out walking right now building up to more. I was on my way to losing weight when I found out I was pregnant. Ended up gaining about 30 pounds and the last two months was just junk food so now I'm fighting sugar cravings. I'm so ready to get into a healthier shape
  • Awakenher_Wellness
    Awakenher_Wellness Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mother of six, youngest 7 months. My journey began before I found out I was pregnant. During which time I lost 16 lbs. Needless to say I gained that back and some. Baby girl was born in September, I restarted my journey in November and to date have lost 70+lbs. I still have 18 til I reach goal and will play it by ear from there. I love the competitiveness of a good challenge and I also love the motivation. I'm in!