Did you getyour shred on today????

Options
koylefam
koylefam Posts: 142 Member
So for those of you shredding with me.... I am just headed to my living room to do day #2... have you got your shred on today??? If not GET ON IT!!!!! And have a GREATY DAY!!!!!

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So for those of you shredding with me.... I am just headed to my living room to do day #2... have you got your shred on today??? If not GET ON IT!!!!! And have a GREATY DAY!!!!!
    I'm up and trying to get prepared for day2...whew I am so sore from Day 1 but thanks for the motivation :)
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    I started day 1 of lev 3 yesterday and I am dreading it. BUT, you are giving me the motivation to go turn that darn thing on right now!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I will be getting my shred on very soon!! Today will be day 5 and I can seriously see results already...No they're not huge changes but my arms are getting more defined, my behind feels tighter, and I am feeling stronger in my running!!:)
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Level 2 later tonight.
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    WHEW!! I'm soaked with sweat :) Just finished L1D2.. I am pumped . now its time to get my family up for a day of hiking then hitting the hot springs!! go workout everyone.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I discovered 30DS this morning. LOVE IT! I've never felt so tired and sore and sweaty and AWESOME after an at-home workout :D
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    New to posting on the messageboards, but I've been on MFP off and on since the beginning of the year.

I started doing the Shred Thursday, so today was day 3, and I did it this morning. I think my body is starting to ache less!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    The word shred made me think snowboarding and I got jealous. Then I realised what you meant and now I don't feel so bad.
  • aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    I ran 2 miles & then did level 2 of the shred. That's my 5th day of shred.
  • ohwowpistol
    Options
    Yes, I did day 5 level 1 and a cheeky bit of zumba! Although I replaced Jillians voice with some upbeat music, I know it well enough now and she grinds on me!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I will shred 2nite!! (only time I can fit it n)
    So proud of EVERYONE!!!!!!:happy:
    as of now L1D5
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4, level 1, along with a bit of walking. Had to put on Dexter for entertainment at the same time, I'm a bit bored with listening to Jillian yap!
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB ALL YOU SHREDDERS!!!! I always take sunday's off... so I will check in with ya on monday morning
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    Absolutly got my shred on today!! which gave me strength to also do 40 more minutes of cardio and burned a total of 740 calories!!
  • jimenez4
    jimenez4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did my shred this morning. Im on week 2 day 4. I really felt like i was really to move on to level 2 after the 10 days of level 1 but im not so sure anymore. Cant really do all the workouts.