I can't lose fat!

I have been working out and dieting for a while but am still fat. Any suggestions?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Sure you can lose fat. Stay in a calorie deficit. Use this app to log every single piece of food you put in your mouth. Even better, weigh it on a food scale first to be sure of the serving therefore giving you a more accurate calorie count. Do this for weeks and weeks at a time.
  • logansimpson55
    logansimpson55 Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for the advice!
  • brokenspur
    brokenspur Posts: 1 Member
    Your post is kind of general...how long have you been working out and dieting? What type of workout and how often...what kind of diet? What is your height and what was your weight when you started out and what is it now? All of that type of information is necessary in order to give any proper advice :)
  • logansimpson55
    logansimpson55 Posts: 16 Member
    I've been working out for 7 months for a football team and baseball as welli am 18yrs old and I've just been on a 1,850 calorie diet my weight was 185lbsnow it's 180lbs but I'm only 5'7 so the fat is shown more. Any advice would be great thanks!
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Increase your cardio, keep your calories low and rework your diet. Eating low cal is good but if your eating junk then that won't help you.

Also, switch your workouts up to keep your body guessing to keep yourself constantly challenged.