WOMEN 35-45 TO LOSE 30LBS - DO WE ALL FACE SAME ISSUES?

Options
Hey All,

Just wondering if you all face the same issues to lose weight. Some days are better than others. Today I feel like I can eat a horse and yesterday I was full with about 500 calories left before I decided on some ice cream. What do you do to curb the cravings?

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Most of my cravings come when I'm bored. So I just get up and do something. Workout, go shopping, clean, annoy my pre-teen ;) or just make myself a coffee.
  • MyDestinee16
    MyDestinee16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought my body was crazy. I can't figure out my hunger yet!
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Tea helps sometimes. I definate eat when I am bored. I Also have a hard time knowing when I am actually hungry.
  • latonyaredfearn
    latonyaredfearn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am finding that I feel full from my water intake..I have to force myself to eat and I lowered my calories from what MFP suggested.
  • SharonP32
    SharonP32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day by day for me definitely. Sometimes I'll lick on a spoonful off peanut butter..usually curbs my sweets craving when I'm sifting through the kitchen like an addict
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Don't know what being 35-45 years old with 30 elbees to lose has anything to do with the issues of cravings and fluctuating hunger levels, cause yeah. to deal with cravings, i will eat have a glass of water, go for a walk, play with the dog, distract myself from hunger, if that doesn't help, i eat an orange or apple.