Fed up

Options
chasidee90
chasidee90 Posts: 25 Member
Hi yall! So I basically got to the point where I am fed up. And I have to make a change. I have to lose 100+ lbs in order for me to have that quality of life I need and want. I am 25 and starting weight is an embarressing number and I hope I never see it again in my life. I am asking for supporters and people that will help motivate me as I start my journey. In other words please add me as a friend! Im desparate!

Replies

• JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you got this!!! seems you are doing it for the right thing- YOURSELF!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Added you xx
  • bendis2007
    bendis2007 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'll add you as a friend.
  • chasidee90
    chasidee90 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall. The support means more than you know!
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a FR.
    What is your plan to get rid of it? Have you tried before?
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with 113 to lose right now. I've lost 100lbs before through not so healthy means and it was unsustainable. I haven't been successful at maintenance yet either, but I know I'm doing this correctly this time around.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Admitting you need to do something and committing to it is the first hurdle... letting others know about it is even better. You can get support and sort of "report back" if you feel you need it too. My best tip to you is to plan. Plan what sort of eating programme you're going to do, plan your meals for the week, your snacks to have in the fridge... there's nothing harder than standing in front of the fridge/cupboard starving hungry and not having a clue what to eat - always results in bad choices. lol
    Good Luck, you'll be fine!! Look how many people on here you can do it with :)
  • ashleyh_vsg
    ashleyh_vsg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't feel alone I want to feel better about myself and become healthier. I'm so tired of not having any energy and always feeling tired from the moment I get out of bed. I told myself I was working on a new me, a happier and healthier me