zumba lovers? new friends with high goals!

Options
Hi everyone, I have recently added the myfitnesspal app on my phone so there are no more excuses. I'm here to follow my dreams of being the real me. No longer hiding in this body. The new And improved is ready to cone out. I need friends who are committed! And love to reach their goals. Please add me if you are one of them. Lets reach our goals together. My favorite workout is Zumba.

Replies

• canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello! Request sent. & I love doing Zumba as well. Its a fun way to do exercise. Have you tried boxing? I tend to like it as well. :)
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hi! I've been using MFP for a few weeks now and love it. the support from people I've met on here is amazing, I hope you find that to be true too. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. I love Zumba. I do it 6 days a week. I just finished doing it right now. It is a lot of fun. :happy:
  • phgk
    phgk Posts: 29
    Options
    I sent a request :) I love zumba as well, it is my favorite workout...so much fun! I also do kettleworx for the weight and strength part of my exercise.
  • DancezChick
    Options
    Thanks for the add girls!! I love Zumba, ,,, I coteach with my friend!!! And burn 720 calories per class but when I push more its like 800 calories: :) lets reach our goals together.