NooB

Options
Hello! Just registered this evening and will begin recording tomorrow. Looked online for awhile to find something to fit my personality and found this great site. I plan to look through the forums weekly and will try to offer my suppor. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I can transform my thoughts and energy into a healthier lifestyle. Turning 29 next month and I almost died last year...I have poor health, but if I can make changes now my chances for a longer future is worth every breath I take.

One should eat to live, not live to eat.
- Moliere

Replies

• proudmomof2
    Options
    Hello! Just registered this evening and will begin recording tomorrow. Looked online for awhile to find something to fit my personality and found this great site. I plan to look through the forums weekly and will try to offer my suppor. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I can transform my thoughts and energy into a healthier lifestyle. Turning 29 next month and I almost died last year...I have poor health, but if I can make changes now my chances for a longer future is worth every breath I take.

One should eat to live, not live to eat.
    - Moliere
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif

Great to have you here!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • proudmomof2
    Options
    122927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome proudmom. You will love it here. there is a lot of love going around. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!CHEERS TO US FOR MAKING A CHOICE TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Welcome to the gang!:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Proudmom:flowerforyou: