Going down one week and up the next

Options
Can any1 help me plz this is getting me really down.
I can't understand where I'm going wrong. I eat between 1200-1400 Monday to sat then on a Sunday I eat between 1200-1600 depending on if I take my kids out for the day or staying with a cooked Sunday lunch.
But I workout Monday to sat every week (unless I'm ill)
Mon- crosstrainer 60 min in the morning then 90min swimming in the evening.
Tues- crosstrainer 40 mins.
Wed- crosstrainer 60min in morning then zumba 60min evening.
Thurs- kettlebell 25min in morning then crosstrainer 30min in evening.
Fri- zumba 60min.
Sat- aerobics 60min.

So this is what I do and I really can't see where I'm goin wrong

Replies

• jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary. Opening it might help. What has your overall progress looked like?
  • Vampire81
    Vampire81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Think I've just done it
  • jandsstevenson887
    Options
    Your diary looks pretty good. You seem like you are at a big deficit most days. Is this just a one week fluctuation?
  • Vampire81
    Options
    This normally happen depends on how much I do etc. Sorry I haven't kept a full diary
  • jandsstevenson887
    Options
    That would be step one. Log every bite and every mile. Start with tightening up your log and that will help you see your progress. Weight loss can be non-linear so give it another few weeks and look at trends.
  • Vampire81
    Options
    Thanks so much I will take ur advice. Knew I shud have logged everything but busy life and my headed being totally done in I forgot to log every last details in.
  • Bettina82
    Bettina82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above advice. Log every single bite... Weigh and measure everything! You might not be seeing the scale move much but can you tell your clothes fit different? I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks, but my jeans are loose! Keep on going... You are doing great!! :):)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    If you have a bit of time to spare, the first three links on this page are very helpful to get you started on logging. The rest of the links are generally very helpful information.

The more data you have the easier it gets to understand why you might not be losing and how you lose. My graph looks like a collection of camel humps, with each iteration just a smidgens lower than the last.

Good luck!
  • Vampire81
    Options
    Bettina82 my favourite jeans feel a bit lose around the waist just a bit but thy tight on my legs I can't win in sum ways.
    Thanks to all of u's n thanks for the push too I'm going to do it.
    Thank ladyreve78 I will grab sum time n have s good look at it.
    Need to get the button in gear it's nearly summer (the year I dread ) hopefully not this year :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    You haven't said how long this is going on for.