If calories/nutrients didn't matter...

Options

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I'd do a big country-style buffet with pancakes (real maple syrup only and a lot of it!) bacon, eggs toast and homefries. Lunch would be a big sub from Jersey Mike's with some potato chps, and dinner would be some kind of chinese takeout or pizza. Followed by a huge ice cream sundae for dessert.

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Probably a big bag of ruffles chips and philly dill pickle chip dip...think I'll have that tonight
  • emmincontrol
    emmincontrol Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A big poutine (french fries, gravy and cheese curds) and many rum & diet cokes.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I eat most things I like (pizza, hot dogs, burgers) in moderation and weigh and track them. I had a burger last weekend as a treat and only 3 oz made me have a huge gain the next day. :( So I limit red meats.

But if I could have anything right now it would be some sort of fast food because I can't eat that or I will get off the wagon quick . :D:D Probably a big messy burger and some fries or fried fish from a seafood restaurant! Yum!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    I'd have a go at the Pinwheel from Solita.

6gd4tt9yjabh.jpg

lc0rbhb2zpes.jpg

Oh my word! That burger looks good. :D:D
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't nursing or looking after my two kids, it would be wine. Lots and lots of wine
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    In general, much larger portions of the stuff I already eat. Right now at this moment? A big fat bowl of green almonds with olive oil and some salt. They will be briefly in season soon and I feel sad I can't have any amount of them I want because they are high in calories, and their season is so brief that I can't have just a little bit of them every now and then and would have to wait a whole year to get my next few small portions :disappointed:

I've never heard of green almonds! Why oh why do our nuts and peanut butters (that I love!) have to have so many calories?! Sigh.

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

6gd4tt9yjabh.jpg

lc0rbhb2zpes.jpg

I don't know why I don't find such pictures appetizing. How do you even bite into one of these?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    If I wasn't nursing or looking after my two kids, it would be wine. Lots and lots of wine

Ooh yes. I'd love a lot of wine. Or a few really good cocktails.

• SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'd call dominos right now and order a bread bowl chicken alfredo pasta, a bacon jalapeno cheesy bread and a large pizza with green peppers, banana peppers, and onions.

And then I wouldn't finish any of them because I couldn't even finish one of those in one sitting when I was 10 pounds heavier.

I miss them, though. Haven't ordered dominos in 6 months
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    It's too early in the morning for me to eat anything right now, but when I don't consider calories the food I usually go for is baby back ribs, slow roasted.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    A really decadent piece of cheesecake and a glass of wine.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    A thick chocolate malted milkshake with hot crispy French fries.
  • kimmy985
    kimmy985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A Muffuletta Pizza piled high!!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'd get a deep fried Mars bar. Or several, actually, if the calories don't matter.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    i eat everything i want... buuuuut i would eat higher quantities

Yep, pretty much this. I haven't cut out any foods I like, but I have cut down on how much of them I eat.
  • 100df
    100df Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 margueritas. It's early but I would be drinking these in a tropical location where time doesn't count either. Let's make it 4 margueritas. I'll take a little snooze later before dinner.
  • Amerane
    Amerane Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Baked oysters from The Oyster House (the ones smothered with cheese, butter, herbs, and garlic), and a nutella milkshake. On the beach (this is hypothetical, right?)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    The pizza I'm already planning on making for dinner with all the cheese I want on it - I'm going to have to cut down tonight or add in more miles to my run.

Plus, a salted caramel lobster tail (the pastry, not the seafood!) that I've been wanting to try from Carlo's Bake Shop.

And, a spoonful or so of each of the six? seven? ice creams I have stashed away and have yet to try.

And if I'm still hungry after all of those, then a fluffernutter. I have peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sitting at home just waiting for the right time.

That should do it.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

6gd4tt9yjabh.jpg

lc0rbhb2zpes.jpg

I don't know why I don't find such pictures appetizing. How do you even bite into one of these?

I'm the same.