Calories remaining

Options
Just upgraded to premium because i thought i would be able to get my dashboard to tell me calories remaining without factoring in exercise. I want to eat 1600 kcal per day, no matter how much exercise ive done, and i want it to display what ive got left to eat. How can i do this please, does anyone know?

Replies

• KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    No idea... Why don't you put exercise calories in at the end of the day (once you are done eating) if you are bothered seeing them?
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You should not have had to upgrade to premium. Your food total tell you how much food you have eaten without exercises
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Just alter the adjustment down. Or use a different app to count exercise, and don't enter it into MFP.
  • chalaivy
    chalaivy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    if ur phone is like mine, you should be able to go to the ''more'' options button where you can click to see your profile, etc. You click on the ''premium'' where it shows that youre upgraded, its like the first on the list, then scroll all the way down. you should see something about exercise calorie adjustment, just go in that and turn the tab to off.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just upgraded to premium because i thought i would be able to get my dashboard to tell me calories remaining without factoring in exercise. I want to eat 1600 kcal per day, no matter how much exercise ive done, and i want it to display what ive got left to eat. How can i do this please, does anyone know?

When you put in the exercise, just log it as 1 calorie or something so you don't end up eating those calories back. If you like to see the exercise calories, then you just have to either know not to eat back those calories OR just turn off your exercise calories under the Goal tab.