What part of your body hasn't lost any inches?

Options
sarbu24
sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
My arms and my ankles are the same circumference they were before I lost these 30+ pounds. But I've lost 15 inches total everywhere else.... Any one else have areas of no loss?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    There were periods in my loss where my neck and wrists didn't change (never measured ankles), but at this point I've pretty much lost inches everywhere (just over 130 lbs lost) that I measure.
  • DonaldBlinks
    DonaldBlinks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My belly measurement (at the belly button) hasn't changed in two months/16ish pounds Such a bummer.
  • ceilingfansandfryingpans
    Options
    My upper thighs have always refused to lose anything.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    It took my calves about forever to budge. 30+ pounds lost and they went down an inch toward the end.
  • sureitstime
    sureitstime Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My humongous saddlebags! :s
  • gypsy8080
    gypsy8080 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My belly. I've lost about 16 pounds and it just won't budge. I need to lose about 80 total, so I know that it's probably going to be the last thing to go.
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I initially lost heaps of weight off my waist and then it plateaued.

My arms however have remained stubbornly the same though I have got some muscle peeking up from under the fat. They look nicer even if they havent changed size.

For me it seems to come off one area at a time with little movement in other areas at the same time.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,107 Member
    Options
    I've lost everywhere ... even my fingers. My wedding ring is too big for me now.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I've lost everywhere, but it took about a year after finishing losing for it to settle down. I have lost a lot (1/3 body weight), so there was a lot to go. So from fingers (my rings don't fit), my feet, my toes, my knees, my neck, my shoulders, my stomach.. Exercise can have a big impact on some areas, but it can take variable amounts of time depending on the area and the exercise.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    My head.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    As expected - my stomach. It will flatten some days if I don't drink a lot of soda but it's not going anywhere yet. Always the last to go. :D
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My horrible, stubborn upper tights :/
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My chest I'm down nearly 20 and have lost inches everywhere else but there. These ladies are stubborn.... Just goes to show that it's not the first place every women loses
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    My chest is still pretty much the same, but being stacked seems like it's genetic in my family.
    My stomach is finally starting to deflate, 60 pounds later. Second most stubborn are my calves. Even my feet shrunk. All my shoes are loose and I'm having problems finding any that stay snugly against my heels.