Stuck

Options
I started out really well on this program. I dropped 9 pounds in a decent amount of time just by monitoring calories and exercising. I am still doing that, but I have gained 2 pounds back and spent about a month at the same weight. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I should increase my calorie intake, increase my calorie burn, or both, or decrease one of those or both. If I could get some kind of guidance from anyone it would be much appreciated. It's getting frustrating, but i don't want to give up and quit now. I have come too far and don't have much further to go.

Thanks!

Replies

• Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Id suggest a BodyMedia FIT...you can find them on Craigslist pretty cheap.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary, so i don't know what you're eating or what you're burning. Without that information I can be of no help.
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Change the time when you eat your carbs. Try to eat them early in the day and have a very low carbs at dinner. Also increase your water intake and add some green tea to your diet as well. The two will help flush out your system.
  • petty76
    petty76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello TCRUMMER,
    I had this same problem about a month ago and what I did was went back under the my home tab and redid my goal based on my current weight. When you do this your whole calorie intake will be recalculated based on your present weight and your goal. This helped me when I came to a stand still in my weight loss after losing my first 10 lbs. By doing this I've started back losing pounds. Good luck and stay motivated.:smile
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Careful of what info is out there. Water/tea doesn't "flush" much of anything except the toilet.
    Change the time when you eat your carbs. Try to eat them early in the day and have a very low carbs at dinner. Also increase your water intake and add some green tea to your diet as well. The two will help flush out your system.
  • Jaminator328
    Options
    I remember when I first tried to lose weight I would hit a plateau every few months and my weight wouldn't move, I noticed though that when I switched up my excercise routine, like increasing the weight I used or tried doing an excercise I thought would be too difficult before, the weight would start falling off again. Maybe try running at place you haven't ran before, I know you're going to camp next week or at least I think you are lol, run laps there and it should help. Just try to challange yourself & whatever calories the site suggests is best for you they more weight you lose the more calories you need :). I know you can do this & good luck. I'm trying to lose weight again myself, I've lost 8 lbs in the past 10 days!