crockpot/slow cooker cooking

Options
I've seen several great recipes (and tryed a couple) since here at MFP. Wanted to throw a plug out for Reynolds Slow Cooker liners. But the bag in the cooker, put the ingredients in, cook, fix your plate, put the leftovers in a container for the fridge, throw the bag away. No hard mess to clean out of the pot. And they don't ruin the taste of the meal.

Best thing since sliced bread I think. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• DelTonious_Max
    Options
    I've seen several great recipes (and tryed a couple) since here at MFP. Wanted to throw a plug out for Reynolds Slow Cooker liners. But the bag in the cooker, put the ingredients in, cook, fix your plate, put the leftovers in a container for the fridge, throw the bag away. No hard mess to clean out of the pot. And they don't ruin the taste of the meal.

• brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love crock pot meals, but I haven't tried using the liner yet... I'll have to check that out. Thanks!
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will have to look for them.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love those liners and will not make a crockpot meal without them. :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    Thx! Timely. My wiring in the kitchen went wonky yesterday - no oven, stove, or microwave at least until Wednesday - and then - don't know - bet it wll be $$$$$.

So I went to Goodwill and bought a crock pot., probably the same one I gave them 5 years ago :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Aren't they simply the best!! :drinker: I've used them on certain things that tend to need more clean up.

FC:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that great advice! I hate scrubbing out my crockpot.