Brand - New Mom of 5

I just joined this site yesterday. I am a 37 and a Mom of 5, and now that my incubator days are officially over, I am looking for support in reclaiming my body.

Replies

• abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    I just joined this site yesterday. I am a 37 and a Mom of 5, and now that my incubator days are officially over, I am looking for support in reclaiming my body.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    HA! Incubator...I know the feeling! Welcome to the boards!
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 and looking to get my body back. I have a 10 year old girl and a 2.5 month old son. Not sure if I'm gonna make it to 5 - I don't know if I have the patience. How old is your youngest? Are you breast feeding by chance?
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    My daughters are 17, 8, 5, and 2 1/2 and my son is 4 months. I am actually breastfeeding so while my incubator days are over, I have many days as a milk truck still to come!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    THREE MONTHS & my milk truck days are over! WOO! hehe Sorry. I love breastfeeding & all the wonderful things it does for children, but I've been pregnant &/or breastfeeding since Nov. 2004. I'm looking forward to having my body back for me!
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Hey! I'm new too and also 37 and mom of 5! Except I am the reverse with 4 boys and one girl. You will love this site! Good luck!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Just wanted to say welcome! :flowerforyou: