Lookin for some motivated people!

Options
hey everyone! I am just kick starting my next weightloss phase and I am looking for positive people to support and help support me as well.
A little about me....I started on my weight loss journey about 6 years ago. It took me 4 years to lose 100 pounds and I have kept it off for 2 years now but I really want to lose the last 46lbs. I have met the love of my life and we have been going ring shopping so I figured what better way to kick it into gear! Please respond and/or send me a friend request...I have yet to master how the heck to add people lol

Replies

• understandable
    understandable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you ! Keep up the good work and im glad you found someone to share your life with. Those who shred together, stay together!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I am just kick starting my next weightloss phase and I am looking for positive people to support and help support me as well.
    A little about me....I started on my weight loss journey about 6 years ago. It took me 4 years to lose 100 pounds and I have kept it off for 2 years now but I really want to lose the last 46lbs. I have met the love of my life and we have been going ring shopping so I figured what better way to kick it into gear! Please respond and/or send me a friend request...I have yet to master how the heck to add people lol

Congrats with losing 100 lbs so far and keeping it off.
    I'm happy that you've found the love of your life.

Sending FR your way :)